30, Sept 2012
Guess what? I never thought that I can celebrate the Mid-Autumn with baby and I though that there will be the most lame Mid-autumn I never had in my life~ But, baby just suddenly ask me out and we decide to go take tang lung together~ I was so happy after baby telling me that... I thought it was a bored Sunday already... I thought I can't see the bright round moon with baby anymore this year~ And luckily... At last, we have an enjoyable Mid-Autumn celebration...:)
We take Tang lung together at straits Quay residential play ground and it was just located beside the beach... We saw the bright moon and we eat burger together~ after that, we have joy we have fun and we play the candle and fire together...
Seriously, I have a very unforgettable Mid-Autumn celebration this year~ thanks for everything baby.. I just love you too much until I don't know how to describe..:)
Below are those pic about that night~ Let's enjoy? :P
CeNn
7:45pm








No comments:
Post a Comment