Friday, September 28, 2012

今天,我想开回我的部落格。。。

Day 28, Sept 2012.

This blog is all about myself, family, my love, friends and my own feelings...
Its easy to create a blog, but it is hard to maintain about it right?
I not sure about it...But start now onward, i am going to wrote down all the things about my life here...

Is been the third month that i have work in Lincolite~ today, The bitch Makes me angry again...
Baby told me that no matter what, i must be cheer~ No point to let yourself being so angry about it...
I listen to her, i try my best to calm down after receive her whatapps...
Dont know why, really dont know why...i only listen to her..even more than my mum~

I try my best to calm down...But i dont wish to stay inside the company anymore~
Today, Friday..I got BM class...but i send a msg to my own and change the name to sir in my contact..
i act like the teacher is send me a msg to tell us that class is been cancel today~
Sorry baby, i dont wish to lie to you... but that moment, i really wish that i can lye on your shoulder,
even just one hour...i just wish that you can stay by my site...

Yet, we meet up..we went to gurney again...
you buy me the aunty anne...And this is the first time i try it...
Thanks baby..really thanks...Since you appear in my life,
You are the only one that accompany me to try many many new things~
you make my life colorful you paint up my life~ and i wonder, if you are not even my gf,
what would my life be?

I told myself, i must stand it...i need the company still..i need the salary~
I promise you before that i must try my very best to let you be the most xinfu women in this world~
But yet, i still cant really do it...
I must earn alot...i must atlease save money every month..i ant to go travel with you...
And i know you never ever mind about money this things..
And i know that you wont want me to choose the way that is so suffer...
So here i promise you...after i found a job that i really like, i swear that i will resign..
And i will still keep money and save it as much as i could...
And we have a getaway as fast as possible~ okay?

I love you baby.
Good Night

1:26am
CeNn <3



No comments:

Post a Comment